Samstag, 23. Januar 2010

Takin' a Trip with you to the Moon and back!

Goldfrapp - Caravan Girl
The Knife - We Share our Mothers Health
Billy Holiday - Blue Moon
Body Lotion & Bloody Hands - Wolfbitten Babies
joni mitchel - California
james taylor - You can close your eyes
16 Horsepower - Bad Moon Risin'
Patrick Wolf - Enchanted
Song Ohia: - Ghost Tropic
Dan Fogelberg - Wishing on the Moon
The Cardigans - And then you kissed me
DM Stith - Thanksgiving Moon
Moneen - Believe
Turner - My Aeroplane Mania
A cuckoo - Over the Moon
Wood's Family Creeps - End to End
Cub Country - Could it be the Moon
Samian - Sunshine
Trip Fontaine - Moon Ballon
Empire of the Sun - Walking on a Dream
The Get up Kids - Campfire Kansas
City and Color - Comin' Home
Soko - Take my heart
Feist - My Moon My Man (BoysNoizeRemix)

2 Kommentare:

  1. Is this mix available for download? I want to hear that Fogelberg song!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. oh no i just have it on vinyl and no chance to digitalize it.

    AntwortenLöschen