Donnerstag, 5. November 2009

Lately Around My Apartment

Photobucket
In my room! Before i go outside to shoot some pics of my streets, i need to put my camera in my purse.


Photobucket
This is me trying to do a selfshoot!

Photobucket
Just got outside of my apartment and i saw this little note for my neighbour from last night, i guess.


Short letter
I found this around my neighbourhood. I was thinking: I'm pretty happy to have stefan, the neighbour who likes to drink at egalbar. He seems to be a funny person.
But this Anne- K who wrote this letter, uhhhhhh i don't want her to live next to me. she's already pissed just because of using a vibration alarm at your mobile. wow, she must be really stressed out all the time.

Photobucket

2 Kommentare:

  1. ich kann die bilder nicht größer anschauen, anclicken, weil du sie von myspace verlinkt hast und da muss ich dein freund sein, bevor ich bilder angucken darf, aber ich dachte, wir sind doch schon freunde!!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. aso is des, ja vielleicht sollt ich ne andere verlinkung machen, und wir sollten auch bei myspace befreunded sein finde ich.

    AntwortenLöschen